Factory Introduction Purchase distribution
< Factory < Purchase distribution
- contract the purchase order with outsourcing company.
- register the approved company according to administration of oursourcing company
02.Request a quotation and Review
- If the unit price has not been determined or request a quotation against the new material
- If the price fluctuates due to the change of the original and auxiliary materials, request a re-estimate of the material.
- Review and compare against quotation received from company
- For new item, the price is calculated objectly and fairly
- Purchase by calculating the amount of raw materials and subsidiary materials considering the current stock.
- Based on the purchase request document, order and keep record in the order sheet.
- In case of a supply company requests an order sheet, issue and send an order products
04.entrance of purchase product
- when raw and subsidiary materials enter the warehouse, check with the quality control department.
- After inspection, the suitable product is recorded on the ERP system for product, date of entrance.
- return or disuse the failture product
- the staff keeps the purchase according to principle of first in, first out.
- Raw materials, finished products, packaging materials and semi-finished products are kept separated by target
- keep separated by a room temperature storage, refrigeration, cold storage, etc to match the storage conditions.
06.nonconforming product management.
- if the product is not sultable to enter to proceed, return it.
- unsultable raw materials, finished products, packing materials and semi-finished products are kept in separate designated area.